Reclaim the Bow
Discovering Original Mercy
COPYRIGHT RESERVED, 2017
The Mercy Papers (1)
Profoundly compelled by our Lord’s great commandment, great commission, and high priestly prayer, a vision for incarnating the merciful message of the rainbow coalesced on July 13, 2017.
With roots in the hearts of those entrusted to launch this missional movement, it will confound anyone who has misappropriated the rainbow’s symbolic encouragement of God’s covenantal assurances of existential and eternal mercy as it attracts inquiry to the invitational, welcoming, including, and unconditionally loving incarnations of women and men who follow Jesus by the book as guided by the Holy Spirit.
Expecting the efficacious evolution of the movement, it begins with preliminary principles:
- Reclaiming the bow’s symbolism, the movement highlights its original intent between God, Noah, and everyone to provide a perpetual reminder of God’s mercy whenever we see it in the sky.
- God’s mercy is not restricted to declared disciples of Jesus but rather extended to everyone regardless of culture or religion through declared disciples of Jesus.
- The distinctive social ethic enfleshed in Jesus and expected of those who claim Him as Lord and Savior is agape; praying and laboring for the highest good for everyone regardless of who, what, where, when, or why without needing or expecting response, regard, or reward.
- Loving everyone is among the best evidences of loving God. Jesus explained, “When you love others, you are loving Me.” He provides the model: “Love others as much as I love you.” The sacrificially selfless, gracious, forgiving, and redemptive love of Jesus is this movement’s model.
The movement’s imminent initiatives include:
- Videos and mercy papers to encourage, enable, and equip discovering original mercy; emphasizing intimacy with God as the supernatural solution to natural challenges.
- Supporting gays with health issues.
- “Standing in the gap” with women and gays victimized by Sharia Law.
- Provide opportunities for mature discussions on difficult subjects with the common goal of maintaining mutual respect within confessional integrity.
- Produce merchandise with the bow to attract inquiry and generate self-sustaining financial fuel for the movement.
- Model Someone better for ideological extremes bent to hate, hit, and hurt.
Overwhelmed by God’s lavishly limitless and romantic love, this movement is good news for people chained to class, color, gender, religious, political, and other idolatrous human inventions plagued and polluted by prejudices alien to righteousness as exemplified in Jesus and explained in Holy Scripture.
We beg God’s knowledge, wisdom, and strength to be a redemptive voice amid the meanness, madness, misery, and miscreance of life in the modern world.
We will always be eager to confess and repent error as instructed by Jesus, Holy Scripture, and common sense.
Essentially, this movement echoes the Pauline understanding of God’s ultimate passion for humanity: “God wants everyone to be saved.”
TMP (1) contributors are B&B.
Immediate financial assistance is necessary to begin the movement’s initiatives as noted. If you are nudged then compelled by the Holy Spirit to plant some seed $, please send a check to The Grove (4210 Countryside Estates, Poplar Grove, Illinois 61065) or First Presbyterian Church (221 N. Main Street, Belvidere, Illinois 61008) and write “Reclaim the Bow” in the memo. You will be glad you did as we join hands with Him to Reclaim the Bow!
We encourage you to forward, duplicate, and disseminate TMPs.
Blessings and Love!
Shatter the sound of silence!
Wake up! Look up! Stand up! Speak up! Act up for Jesus!
Salt! Shine! Leavenate!
Let us Love them and Him judge them.
Love it man…
The Mercy Papers!
Post a Comment